AUTHORIZED CAPITAL: Bs.F. 97.973.320,00
SUSCRIBED AND PAID-IN CAPITAL: Bs.F. 78.384.000,00
The Shareholders of Corimon, C.A. are called to a Shareholders’ Meeting of Corimon that will be held on July 27, 2017, at 9:00 a.m., in Pent- House of Edificio Corimon, Calle Hans Neumann de Los Cortijos de Lourdes, Caracas, Venezuela, in order to consider and resolve on the items contained in the following agenda:
1. To consider and resolve on the financial Statements corresponding to fiscal year ended on April 30, 2008, together with the report of the Statutory Auditors, as well as the report of the Board of Directors.
2. To consider and resolve on the resignation of some Directors and their management release.
3. To consider and resolve on a proposed restructuring of the Board of Directors and, as a result of its approval, to consider and resolve on the amendment of Articles 15 and 16 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
4. To consider and resolve on the designation of the Board of Directors and statutory participation of the Directors.
5. To consider and resolve with a view to the draft presented by the Board of Directors, on the decree of a dividend charged to the Non-Distributed Earnings Account
6. To consider and resolve on the appointment of Commissioners and their alternates, as well as to fix their remuneration; And on the designation of an independent firm of public accountants to issue its opinion on the annual financial statements of the company..
The Board of Directors.
Caracas, July 12, 2017.
Note: Shareholders are informed that the annual reports filed by the Board of Directors, the financial statements audited by public accountants corresponding to the fiscal year ended on April 30, 2017, the statutory auditor’s report, are available in the company’s office located in Calle Hans Neumann, Edificio Corimon, Pent- House, Los Cortijos de Lourdes, Caracas, Venezuela and in Venezolano de Crédito Banco Universal, Securities Departament in Avenida Alameda, Piso 8, San Bernardino, Caracas, Venezuela”.